Sherlyn Chopra Strips!


The first Indian to feature in the adult magazine Playboy, Bollywood starlet Sherlyn Chopra has not only stripped completely but is very proud of it too. Here
@SherlynChopra tweeted: With Tony, my adorable hair-dresser EXPOSED ON TWITTER: Sherlyn Chopra strips
Sherlyn shed her inhibitions along with her clothes for Playboy. EXPOSED ON TWITTER: Sherlyn Chopra strips
@SherlynChopra tweeted: With Sasha, the highly gifted photographer!!! EXPOSED ON TWITTER: Sherlyn Chopra strips
@SherlynChopra tweeted: Havin
Sherlyn tweeted a picture of hers with the Playboy crew. Playboy, in fact, calls the starlet a
Sherlyn tweeted an image from her Playboy photoshoot. "Thanks 2 all those who have applauded my choice 2 b free-spirited n 2 do with my life what I please 2 do.I

No comments:

Post a Comment